Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu invited applications for recruitment to the post for Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 07 September 2016. The tentative date of examination is 22 October 2016.
Advertisement No: 03/2014
Last Date of Application: 07 September 2016
Tentative Date of Examination: 22 October 2016
Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering) – 24 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)– 22 Posts
- Assistant Professor ( E.E.E) – 19 Posts
- Assistant Professor (E.C.E) – 22 Posts
- Assistant Professor (EIE) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Computer Science Engg.) – 19 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Metallurgy) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics ) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Professor (English) – 19 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Physics) -21 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry) – 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Assistant Professor (Engineering Subjects): candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech. in the relevant Branch of Engineering or Technology with First Class or its equivalent either in B.E or B.Tech. / M.E. or M.Tech.
Assistant Professor (Non-Engineering Subjects): candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with good academic record with not less than 55% of marks or an equivalent and should have qualified NET .
Qualification criteria as per the Higher Education Department, Chennai, the qualifications prescribed in GO(Ms)No.144, HE(B1)Dept., dated 15-06-2011 is to be followed for the direct recruitment of Assistant Professors in Non-Engineering subjects in Govt. Engineering Colleges.
How to Apply for Assistant Professor Posts:
Completely filled in applications can be submitted to the office of the Chief Educational Officer on or before, 07 September 2016.