Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT), New Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post of Upper Divison Clerk (UDC) on Deputation Basis from amonget officers fulfilling the below mentioned following requirements.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.
Name of Post: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
No. of Posts: 02
Officers of the Central Government:
i. holding analogous post on regular basis
ii. with 8 years regular service in the grade of Lower Division Clerk in the parent department or equivalent,
Maximum Age Limit shall not exceeding 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
Pay Band is PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed Performa, which can be downloaded from the website of TDSAT www.tdsat.nic.in along with the up -to –date ACRs of last five years, Vigilance Clearance Report, Statement showing penalties imposed, if any, Integrity Certificate and copies of other relevant testimonials/ certificates shall reach to the Assistant Registrar, Room No. 478, Hotel Samrat, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110 021 within 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below