Tezpur University, Assam Jobs Notification: Tezpur University, Assam invited applications for 14 Field Assistants & Research Associates on temporary basis (initially for one year) in Centre for Endangered Languages (CFEL). The eligible candidates can register their name along with detailed bio-data by e-mail latest by 23 December 2015.
Advertisement No.: 17/2015
- Last date of registering names by email: 23 December 2015
- Start date of Walk-in-interview: 29 December 2015
Tezpur University, Assam Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
- Research Associates – 04 Posts
- Field Assistants – 08 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Tezpur University, Assam Field Assistants & Research Associates Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associates – M.A. in Linguistics / Anthropology / English with ‘Linguistics’ specialization. Ph.D. in Linguistics. Ph.D. in any of the following areas of specialization: (a) Maintenance and Revitalization of Endangered Languages, (b) Field Linguistics, (c) Sociolinguistics, (d) Lexicography, (e) Functional Linguistics.
- Field Assistants – M.A. in Linguistics / Anthropology / English with ‘Linguistics’ specialization.
- Technical Assistant – Three (3) year polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering or B.Sc. Degree followed by DOEACC Á’ level with two (2) years experience.
- Upper Division Clerk – Graduate in any discipline and one (01) year Diploma in computer operation.
Upper Age Limit (as on 04.01.2016):-
- For Technical Assistant– 27 years
- Upper Division Clerk– 27 years
How to Apply for Tezpur University, Assam Field Assistants & Research Associates 2015-16
Eligible candidates can register their names for walk-in-interview along with detailed biodate/CV by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 23 December 2015. The walk-in-interview has been scheduled to be held from 29 December 2015 from 10.00 AM. The venue of reporting for walk-in-interview is Board Room adjacent to the office of the Director, AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029.