THDC Recruitment 2020: Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Indian Limited (THDC India Ltd.) has invited applications for the post of Executive Trainee through UGC NET June 2020 . Interested applicants can apply for THDC Recruitment through UGC NET through online mode on official website of THDC from 15 June to 30 June 2020.
- Start Date of Submission of application on THDC website : 15 June 2020
- Closing Date of Submission of application on THDC website : 30 June 2020
THDC Executive Trainee Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee Personnel discipline : 10 Posts
- Executive Trainee Public Relations discipline : 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for THDC Executive Trainee Posts
- Executive Trainee Personnel discipline : MBA with specialization in Personnel Management (HR as main or Major subject)/HRD/HRM or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare or 2 years full time post Graduate Diploma in PM&IR/Labour Welfare or Master in Social Work or MHORD from recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA
- Executive Trainee Public Relations discipline : Graduate with 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in PR/Mass Communication or Journalism from recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA
Upper Age Limit:
30 years as on 01.04.2020
THDC Executive Trainee Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
THDC Executive Trainee Selection Process
The Selection Process will be done on the basis of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of UGC-NET – June-2020 and Personal Interview. § Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper/ subject of UGC-NET (June 2020), i.e. Subject Code 55 (for HR) / 63 (for Public Relations)
How to Apply for THDC Executive Trainee Posts Job 2020 ?
Interested applicants can apply for THDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 through official website thdc.co.in from 15 June to 30 June 2020.