The Cantonment Board Lansdowne Job Notification: The Cantonment Board Lansdowne invited applications for the recruitment for 11 Junior Clerk and Other Posts. The interested eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 04 April 2016.
The Last Date of Application: 04 April 2016
The Cantonment Board Lansdowne Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
- Junior Clerk – 05 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 02 posts
- Assistant Teacher (Maths) -01 Post
- Assistant Teacher (General) – 01 Post
- Midwife – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for the Cantonment Board Lansdowne Junior Clerk and Other Jobs:
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Junior Clerk: Should have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board with typing speed of 35 WPM (English) and 30 WPM (Hindi).
- Assistant Teacher (Primary): Should have completed graduation from a recognised university along with B.Ed/D.Ed from an institution recognised by Rastriya Siksha Parishad and TET.
- Assistant Teacher (Maths): Should have completed B.SC. With Maths & Physics and LT diploma or B.Ed/ B.A B.Ed from recognised university
- Assistant Teacher (General): Should have completed graduation (Geography/Economics/ Pol. Science & History) and LT Diploma or B.Ed/ B.A B.Ed from recognised university.
- Midwife: Should have completed Diploma in Midwifery
Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years (Age relaxation is allowed as per the Govt. of India Norms)
How to Apply for the Cantonment Board Lansdowne Junior Clerk and Other Jobs:
The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format. Candidates can send their filled in applications along with the fee and essential documents to ‘Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Office Flag Staff Road, Lansdowne Pauri Garhwal ,Uttarakhand-246155’ on or before 04 April 2016.
Fee Details: Rs. 100
(Fee payment is exempted for candidates belonging to the reserved categories)