The Gauhati High Court at Guwahati invites applications from the citizens of India, fulfilling the eligibility criteria, for filling up the following vacant posts of Stenographers Grade – III for the subordinate courts of Assam, details mentioned below.
Last Date of Online of Application : 07 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “Stenographer (Grade - III)”
No. of Posts : 13 (Thirteen).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility
- Candidate should be H. S. passed from any recognised Board/ Council/ University.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography from ITI/ Polytechnic or any other Institute.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the State of Assam.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit as on date of advertisement for the candidate belonging to General (including OBC/ MOBC and all others) category should not be below 18 years and above 38 years.
- Age Limit between 18 years to 43 years in case of SC & ST candidates.
- Age Limit between 18 years to 48 years in case of Physically Challenged (PWD) candidates.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Usual Scale of Pay plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Application Fee is Rs. 100/- for General/ OBC/ MOBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ St/ PWD candidates. Candidate has to pay in cash in the nearest State Bank of India Branch with the duly filled “Fee Payment Challan” the appropriate Application fee into SBI Powerjyoti Account No. 32512284007.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are required to apply online. Online Applications are invited till 5:00 PM of 07 March 2014 through our official website of Gauhati High Court www.ghconline.gov.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Fee Payment Challan is also available on the website.
- Upload recent photograph and Signature.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
The short listed candidates will have to appear in the Written Test, Skill Test followed with the Interview, which is conducted by the administration.