The Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 for 10 LDA and Copyist Posts
The Gauhati High Court invited online applications for the posts of LDA and Copyist posts. The eligible candidates can apply on or before 18 September 2017.
The Gauhati High Court, Guwahati Jobs Notification: The Gauhati High Court invited online applications for the posts of LDA and Copyist posts. The eligible candidates can apply on or before 18 September 2017.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 04 September 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 September 2017
- Last Date of Submitting the Fee: 22 September 2017
The Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details
- LDA (Bench Assistant) – 02 Posts
- LDA –cum- Typist – 04 Posts
- Copyist – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDA and Copyist Posts
- LDA (Bench Assistant)/ LDA cum Typist/ Copyist: Possess Graduate Degree in any discipline with knowledge of Computer Applications and good command on official language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
Gen.: Between 18 to 43 years as on last date of receipt of application.
In- Service Candidates: up to 45 years.
OBC – Relaxation of 03 years
SC/ ST: Relaxation of 05 years.
PWD: Relaxation of 10 years.
Application Fees for LDA (Bench Assistant) and Other Jobs
Gen/ OBC & Others: Rs. 360/- through the Bank Challan downloaded and deposit in State Bank of India.
SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Pay Rs. 180/-.
How to Apply for The Gauhati High Court LDA and Copyist Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the Gauhati High Court’s Website www.ghconline.gov.in and upload the latest photograph and the signature as required along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office on or before 18 September 2017.