THSTI Notified Recruitment for 03 Lab Technician Posts 2015
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute invited applications for Lab Technician Post. Eligible candidates can apply online to the post on or before 12 June 2015.
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) invited applications for the post of Lab Technician on contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2015.
- Last Date of Online Application: 12 June 2015
- Last Date of Offline Application: 19 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Lab Technician- 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. in Chemistry, Biochemistry or any other area of Life Sciences with 2-3 years of relevant experience in some or all of the following:
- Cloning and mutagenesis for making protein expression vectors
- Expertise in carrying out viral neutralization assays using cell lines
- Routine purification of proteins using manual and automated techniques
- Carrying out ELISA, immune precipitation and Western blotting
- Maintain cells lines in culture for transfections, virus production, preparation of primary and envelope pseudotyped HIV-1 stocks in BSL2/BSL3 conditions
- Perform FACS based binding assays
- Isolation of PBMCs from blood samples
- B-cell isolation, sorting and cellular activation assays
- The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining the laboratory inventory and maintenance of equipments. He / She should have a basic understanding of MS Office.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2015 and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Head - Administration Translational Health Science and Technology Institute NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, P.O. Box No. 04, Faridabad - 121001 so as to reach on or before 19 June 2015.