Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences, Hyderabad invited applications for recruitment to 2 posts. Interested candidates should send their application within 6 weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment news.
- Last date for receipt of applications at TIFR, Hyderabad office: within 6 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment news
Details of the Posts:
Total Number of Posts: 02
- Accounts Officer (C): 01
- Administrative Officer (C): 01
- Accounts Officer: Pay Band -3 of Rs. 15600- 39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 per month
- Administrative Officer: Pay Band -3 of Rs. 15600- 39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 per month
- Educational Qualifications
- Accounts Officer: Graduate in Commerce with Diploma in Finance & Accounts or related area and Knowledge of Computers with minimum 5 years experience.
- Administrative Officer: Graduate with Diploma in Management and knowledge of computers and minimum 5 years experience.
- Age limit
- Accounts Officer: Below 40 years (maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years)
- Administrative Officer: Below 43 years (maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years)
Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates should send their applications, in the prescribed format, along with attested copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials and super-scribing the post applied for on the envelope to ‘The Administrative Officer, TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences, (Transit Building), Plot No. 21, Brundavan Colony, Gandipet Road, CBIT Post Office, Hyderabad - 500 075’.