Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai invited application for recruitment to 12 posts of Assistant, Trainee and Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 July 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 30 July 2015
Details of Post
- Scientific Assistant (B): 01 post
- Clerk: 01 post
- Engineer Trainee: 04 posts
- Library Trainee: 04 posts
- Clerk Trainee: 02 posts
- Scientific Assistant (B): PB-2 : Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4200/-
- Clerk: PB-1 : Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2000/-
- Engineer Trainee: Monthly Stipend Rs.25000/-
- Library Trainee: Monthly Stipend Rs.15000/-
- Clerk Trainee: Monthly Stipend Rs.15000/-
- Scientific Assistant (B): SSC/HSC. Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering or Diploma in Electronics or any other AICTE approved equivalent Diploma or B.Sc. (Electronics) having similar course content with 60% marks. (b) Knowledge of use of personal computer and its applications.
- Clerk: Graduate with 50% marks. (b) Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications. (c) Candidates with better typing skills may be given preference.
- Engineer Trainee: B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized university.
- Library Trainee: Graduate (Science preferable) and B.Lib. from a recognized University.
- Clerk Trainee: Graduate from a recognized university. (ii) Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can apply online till 30 July 2015 and also must send the hard copies of their printed filled application forms to Head, establishment before 30 July 2015.