Tata Memorial Hospital invited applications for the post of Field Supervisor, Field Investigator and Data Entry Operator. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 6 & 7 June 2017.
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 6 & 7 June 2017
Tata Memorial Hospital Vacancy Details
- Field Supervisor: 2 posts
- Field Investigator: 9 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Field Investigator, Field Supervisor & DEO Posts
- Field Supervisor: Bachelor in science or Equivalent from a recognised university with six months experience in the field of Cancer registry or equivalent and must have good knowledge of ICD-03 coding/computer knowledge will be preferred.
- Field Investigator: Bachelor in science or equivalent from a recognised university and working experience in cancer registry operation/cancer hospital/Clinical research and must have good knowledge of ICD-03 coding/computer knowledge will be preferred.
- Data Entry Operator: HSC with minimum 6 months course in Computer from recognized Institute. Preference will be given to the Graduates with experience in computer and Knowledge of Data Base Management.
How to Apply for Tata Memorial Hospital Field Investigator, Field Supervisor & DEO Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in interview along with self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials/documents on 6 & 7 June 2017 between 10.00 am – 11.30 am. at Varanasi, UP.