Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) invited applications for the Non-Teaching Posts including Junior Assistant, Typist etc. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before on or before 07 November 2017.
Advertisement No. - 02/2017
Last Date of Application - 07 November 2017
TNFU Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 25
- Junior Assistant - 07 Posts
- Typist- - 03 Posts
- Steno-Typist Gr.III - 03 Posts
- Library Assistant - 02 Posts
- Fishery Assistant - 03 Posts
- Farm Manager - 01 Post
- Electrician Gr.II - 01 Post
- Mechanic Gr.II - 01 Post
- Lab. Attendant - 02 Posts
- Office Assistant - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Assistant - Bachelor Degree from a recognized university and “Certificate course in computer on office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Typist/ Steno-Typist - Minimum General Educational qualification and “Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education
- Library Assistant - Must be in possession of a certificate in Librarianship issued by the University of Madras or any other recognized organization and must have a good handwriting
- Fishery Assistant - Minimum General Educational Qualification and undergone 10 months training in any Fisherman Training Centre organized by Tamil Nadu Govt
- Farm Manager - B.F.Sc., degree with Overall Grade Point Average of 3.00 / 4.00 or 7.00 / 10.00 or equivalent
- Electrician - ITI Certificate and have previous experience in any electrical undertaking or engineering firm for a period of 3 year
- Mechanic - A certificate in Mechanical Engineering of the Chengalvaraya Nayakar’s Technical Institute, Madras /any other institute approved/ recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu for a certificate in the appropriate trade of the I.T.I
- Lab. Attendant/ Office Assistant - Pass in III Form or VIII Standard with relevant work experience. The candidate must know Must know cycling.
- SCA,SC/ST- 35 Years
- MBC/DC, BCM, BC-32 Years
- OC-30 Years
How to Apply for TNFU Non Teaching Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications and demand draft along with other necessary documents to "Registrar, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam-611 001" on or before 5.00 PM on 07 November 2017.
Application Fees for Non Teaching Posts
Registration Fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) by crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam-611 001” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam. The Demand Draft should be dated not earlier than 08 October 2017.