Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited online application from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II. The eligible Candidates may apply only through online mode before 27 March 2013.
- Opening date for Online Application form: 6 March 2013
- Closing date for Online Application form: 27 March 2013
Date of written Examination
- Law Paper – I: 27 April 2013 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M
- Law Paper – II: 27 April 2013 02.30 P.M to 05.30 P.M
- Law Paper – III: 28 April 2013 10.00 A.M to 01.00P.M
- Law Paper – IV: 28 April 2013 02.30 P.M to 05.30P.M
Name of posts: Asst Public Prosecutor, Grade-II
Total Number of vacancies: 88 posts
- Candidate’s maximum age should be below 18 years to 34 years.
- Age Relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Candidates should have done B.L. Degree
- Candidates should be member of Bar with good knowledge of Tamil with experience in Criminal Courts above than 5 years.
- Candidates are required to pay Examination fee of Rs.175 (Examination Fee Rs. 125/-+ Cost of Application Rs.50).
- SC/ ST/ MBC/ DC/ BC/ BCM/ Destitute Widows/ EXSM/ Differently Abled are required to pay only Rs. 50/-.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (PB3) per mensem.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and Oral Test in the shape of Interview.
How to Apply
All interested Candidates would require applying via online mode from Official website at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ before 27 March 2013.