Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for the 175 Asst Director and Horticulture Officer posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 November 2018.
Advertisement No: 29/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 21 November 2018
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 23 November 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: 74
- Horticultural Officer: 101
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Jailor Posts Job
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: Candidates should have a degree in M.Sc. (Horticulture).
- Horticultural Officer: Candidates should have a degree in B.Sc. (Horticulture).
- Candidate should have the qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s degree + Post-graduate degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018):
Maximum Age/ For both posts:
- (SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC (OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes)- No age limit
- Others-Should not have completed 30 years
[Persons holding a post graduate degree or Ph.D in Horticulture should not have completed 32 years]
How to Apply for the TNPSC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates visit the official site of TNPSC at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in and apply for the post on or before 21 November 2018.