Tobacco Board, Guntur invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the 39 various posts on Temporary basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 24 August 2014 by 05:30 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 August 2014 by 05:30 PM.
Details of Posts
- Statistical Officer: 01 (One).
- Field Officer/ Technical Asst.: 13 (Thirteen).
- Statistical Assistant: 01 (One)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 11 (Eleven)
- Field Assistant: 08 (Eight)
- Stenographer (Grade – II): 01 (One)
- Computer Operator (Grade ‘B’): 01 (One).
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 03 (Three).
- Post Graduate Degree (for post 1) andGraduate Degree (for post 3)(in Statistics or Mathematics/Commercial Economics with statistics) from a recognized University or Institution.
- B. Sc. Agriculture (for post 2) or Graduate (for post 6 & 7) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Twelfth (12th standard) Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution (for post 4 & 5).
- Pass Lower Grade Examination in English Type Writing @ 30 WPM (for post 4) @ 40 WPM (for post 6) conducted by Technical Board.
- Tenth (10th standard) Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution and Posses valid Driving License (for post 8).
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween 18 to 35 years (for post 1) and between 18 to 30 years (for rest of all other posts) as on the last date of receipt of application and relaxation for the category candidate should be as per rules.
- Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month (for post 1).
- Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month (for post 2, 3 & 6).
- Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month (for post 4, 5 & 8) and Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month (for post 7).
Application Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Secretary, Tobacco Board”, payable at Guntur.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Examination followed by the Interview (for post 01 to 05) and on the basis of performance in theWritten Test/ Skill Test followed by the Personal Interview (for post 06 to 08), which willbe conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper neatly type written in the prescribed format with complete details along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph duly attested by gazette Officer must be affix on the application form, a self- addressed Post Card and Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Secretary, Tobacco Board, P.B.No.322, SrinivasaraoThota, G.T.Road, Guntur – 522 004, Andhra Pradesh” on or before 24 August 2014 by 05:30 PM.