In order to overcome your fears for CBSE board exam, you can adopt the following steps:
1. Eat well, small, frequent meals.
2. Sleep well and at fixed times.
3. Make an organized study schedule- -list out subject-wise what you need to revise - divide that by the number of days you have left before the exam date.
4. Make a timetable for revision-which you can manage to achieve -
this can be done subject wise, topic wise, by grouping the easy ones with the hard ones, it depends on your choice.
5. Make sure you reach the target each day according to your schedule and reward yourself when you achieve the target set by yourself.This will boost your confidence. Solve papers over the weekend within the stipulated period as indicated on the head of the exam papers to gain confidence. Deep breathing exercises at the start and end of each session will also rejuvenate your energy levels. You should also involve yourself in outdoor activity of half an hour or an hour as it always helps.
To get the same,please click the following link
For more practice paper and guess paper please click on the following
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the CBSE Group
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education: 3 Marks questions expected to be asked in 2018 board exam
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education: 1 Mark questions expected to be asked in 2018 board exam
CBSE Class 12 Maths Board Exam 2018: Last minute tips to score maximum marks in the paper
CBSE Class 12 Maths Board Exam 2018: List of 6 marks questions expected to be asked this year