Tripura Public Service Commission Jobs Notification: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invited applications for the post of Programmer and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 August 2017.
Advertisement No. : 11/2017
- Last Date of Application: 10 August 2017
Tripura Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Programmer-08 Posts
- Research Officer-04 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant-03 Posts
- Technical Assistan-08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Programmer and Other Posts Job
- Programmer-At least Degree in Information Technology/ Electronics & Tele communication Computer science Engineering or MCA from any recognized University/Institution
- Research Officer-Master of Business Administration in Finance/Charter Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/LLB/ Company Secretary from any UGC recognized University/ AICTE approved Institution
- Senior Technical Assistant- At least Diploma in Information Technology/Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering/Computer Science Engineering or BCA from any UGC recognized University/Institutes.
- Technical Assistant-At least H.S (+2) Stage passed with at least 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics as subjects from any Govt. recognized Board/ University
Age Limit for Programmer and Other Posts Job
Upto 40 Years
How to Apply for the Tripura Public Service Commission Programmer and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. Last date of receipt of application is 10 August 2017.
Application Fees for Programmer and Other Posts Job
Group-A PostsRs.200/only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/-only for General Candidates and Rs.100/- only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates
Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/-only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.