Tripura Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Under Secretary, Inspector (Handloom) and Senior Instructor (Handloom). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 March 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 14 February 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 15 March 2014
Details of Post
• Under Secretary, Law (Ex-Cadre), Group-A Gazetted under the Law Department, Government of Tripura: 01 Post
• Inspector (Handloom),Group-C Non-Gazetted under the Directorate of Handloom, Handicrafts and Sericulture of the Department of Industries & Commerce, Government of Tripura: 02 Posts
• Sr. Instructor (Handloom),Group-C Non-Gazetted under the Directorate of Handloom, Handicrafts and Sericulture of the Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Tripura: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 04 Posts
• Under Secretary, Law (Ex-Cadre): Graduate in Law from any recognized University
• Inspector (Handloom): Degree/Diploma in Textile/Weaving/Handloom Technology OR Certificate in Weaving/Handloom/Textile Technology from recognized Institution with 5 years practical experience in the respective field
• Sr. Instructor (Handloom): Qualified Madhyamikor its equivalent examination and obtained Degree/Diploma in Handloom/Textile/Weaving Technology from recognized Institute of the State Government/Central Government
How to Apply
Duly filled Application in the prescribed format and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs.5/= (rupees five) must be send to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM on 15 March 2014 (the closing date).
Click to the below mentioned link to download the Application Format or for Complete Details.