Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) Job Notification: Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) invited applications for the post of Junior Personnel Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2018.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee: 10 September 2018
- Starting date of application submission: 11 September 2018
- Last date for payment of Fee Online: 25 September 2018
- Downloading of Hall tickets from: 08 October 2018
- Date of examination: 14 October 2018
TSTRANSCO Vacancy Details
Junior Personnel Officer: 62 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Personnel Officer Job
Must hold First Class B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. Degree of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any equivalent qualification and approved by the Government of Telangana.
18 to 44 years of age
How to Apply for the TSTRANSCO Junior Personnel Officer Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of TSTRANSCO at http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in/ and apply for the post on or before 25 September 2018.
Application Fees for Junior Personnel Officer Posts Job
- Online Application Processing Fee: Rs 100/-
- Examination Fee: Rs 120/-
TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 1100 Vacancies Notified for Junior Lineman Posts
The Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) invited online applications for the post of Junior Lineman. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 January 2018.
Notification Number - 04/2017
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee - 04 January 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application - 05 January 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 20 January 2018 upto 11.59 pm
- Last Date for Payment of Online Fee - 20 January 2018 upto 5.00 pm
- Downloading of Hall Tickets - 05 February 2018
- Exam Date - 11 February 2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
TSTRANSCO Vacancy Details
Junior Lineman - 1100
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Lineman Post
10th Class with ITI certificate in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Institution/Board or Institutions registered during combined A.P. / Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
18 to 35 Years
Selection Procedure for Junior Lineman Post
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test
How to Apply for TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through Online Mode on or before 20 February 2018
- Online Application Processing Fee - Rs. 100/-
- Examination Fee - Rs. 120/-
SC/ST/BC Communities /PH are exempted from payment of examination fee