Sarkari Naukri for Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer and Other in UKSSC| Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer under Sports Department. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 24 November 2017.
- Date of publication of advertisement – 9 October 2017
- Starting date of online application submission – 10 October 2017
- Last date for online application submission: 24 November 2017
- Last date for receiving e-invoice printouts: 24 November 2017
- Last date for submission of examination fee by e-challan: 24 November 2017
- Last date for submission of examination fee by net banking or debit card: 24 November 2017
UKSSC Vacancy Details
- Deputy sports officer-13 Posts
- Assistant Instructor-57 Posts
- Assistant Sports Teacher (Football / Boxing) -02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer and other Posts
Educational Qualification- The candidate should be Graduate from a recognized Institute or University and also have a diploma in sports from a recognized institute. Candidates can refer to the detailed notification link for more details.
Age Limit- 21-42 years
Selection Process for Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer and other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
How to apply for Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer and other Posts
The eligible candidates can apply online up to 24 November 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the online application for future reference.