United Bank Of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Advisor- Information Technology. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 03 December 2013.
• Opening Date for Registration: 27 November 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: 03 December 2013
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Advisor-Information Technology
• Number of Post: 01 Post
• Retired GM/CGM of a large/mid-sized PSU Bank
• Should have minimum 3 (three) years of exposure in all aspects of IT like RFP, tendering, procurement, execution etc.
• Should have adequate domain knowledge in the field. It would be an added advantage if the person has worked in large metro centres.
How to Apply
Download the application format from the website of the bank. After filling in the application with soft copy of photo pasted at the designated place it should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . The candidate need not send any hard copy of the application.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates have to undergo through interview.
Refer the mentioned link for complete details.
IBPS Calendar 2019 – 20 Released: Check Exam Dates for IBPS Clerk, PO, SO, RRB
SBI PO Exam 2019: Official Notification & Application Process to Begin Soon
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Posts @sbi.co.in
BOI Recruitment 2019, Apply for 13 for Office Assistant, Faculty Member and Attendant Post