University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi invited online applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following revised below mentioned posts of the ‘Consultants’. The candidate eligible for the posts may apply online on or before 07 May 2015.
- Last Date of Online Application: 07 May 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: 18 May 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of Posts:
- Consultant in Distance Education Bureau (Serving Others)- 02 Posts
- Consultant (Legal)- 02 Posts
- Consultant in Distance Education Bureau (Serving others) - Possess Ph.D. with Master’s Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, Languages etc. with relevant experience. Knowledge of Distance Education Programme is desired.
- Consultant (Legal) - Possess Degree in Law with relevant experience.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWritten Test/Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the UGC’s Website www.ugc.ac.in on or before 07 May 2015 ad send the hard copy to: Joint Secretary (Admn.), University Grant Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi– 110002 on or before 18 May 2015.