Department of Geology, University of Jammu invited applications for the Posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Field/Lab Attendant in the MoES-Government of India sponsored project. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed on or before 20 January 2015.
Last Date of Application: 20 January 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Field/Lab Attendant: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 16,000/ month + HRA+ MA for first two years and Rs. 16,000/ month + HRA + MA for third year
- Field/Lab Attendant – Rs. 6,000/month
- Junior Research Fellow- M.Sc. (with at least 55% marks) in Geology/Applied Geology/ Geoinformatics/ Earth Sciences. Candidates’ with experience in the relevant field shall be given preference.
- Field/Lab Attendant- I 0+2 pass. Knowledge of computers desirable
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can submit their applications along with other necessary documents to: Prof. S. K. Pandita, Principal lnvestigator, Active Fault Study Project, Department of Geology, University of Jammu, Jammu- 180006 so as to reach on or before 20 January 2015.