University of Jammu (School of Biotechnology) Jobs Notification: University of Jammu (School of Biotechnology) invited applications for the post of Research Associate and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 15 days (18 August 2016) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
University of Jammu (School of Biotechnology) Vacancy Details
- Research Associate-01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)-01 Post
- Data Entry Operator-01 Post
- Technical Assistant (TA)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Other Posts Job
- Research Associate- Master's degree in Biotechnology or allied areas with at least 55%o marks. Candidate must hold a Ph.D degree and have experience of working in plant molecular biology
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- Master's degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany with at least 55% marks with NET. Experience in plant cytogenetics wilI be preferred. Candidates without NET can also apply, however, they will be given fellowship @ t 12,000/-pm + HRA as applicable.
- Data Entry Operator- Master's degree in any branch of Life Sciences with at least 6 months Diploma in Computer Applications. Candidates with experience of having worked in the research proiects will be preferred
- Technical Assistant (TA)- M.Sc. in Biotechnology I Biochemistry / Microbiology with at least 55% marks. Candidates having experience in Plant Tissue Culture will be preferred.
Age Limit for JRF and RA Job
28 and 35 years
How to Apply for the University of Jammu Research Associate and Other Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Office, School of Biotechnology, University of Jammu. Last date of receipt of application is within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.