University of Kashmir invited application for the recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 August 2017.
Advertisement Notice 01 of 2017
- Closing date for submission of online application: 11 August 2017
- Closing date for receipt of hard copy of application: 19 August 2017
University of Kashmir Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistant: 15 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Arabic Typist): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant Posts
- Junior Assistant: Candidates should possess Graduation from any recognized University with at least 50% marks. Knowledge of Computer typing. Six months certificate course in computer application from any recognized Institute.
- Junior Assistant (Arabic Typist): Graduation from any recognized University with at least 50% marks and Arabic as one of the subject. Knowledge of Urdu / Arabic Computer typing. Six months certificate course in computer application from any recognized Institute.
Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
Selection Procedure for Junior Assistant Posts
The mode of selection will be through written test/ computer test/ interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 550/- as an application fee.
How to Apply for University of Kashmir Junior Assistant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.kashmiruniversity.net on or before 16 August 2017 and can send the hard copy of the application along with relevant documents to the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), Ground Floor, Administrative Block, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K on or before 19 August 2017.