University Of Lucknow invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to its MBA Programme for the new academic session 2014.
University has two Centers of MBA Teaching on its Campus named as follows:
1. Institute of Management Sciences(IMS) with 420 Seats
2. Department of Business administration (DBA) with 120 seats.
Total seats: 540.
• Last Date for Generation of Bank Challan: 20 April 2014 (up to 03:00 PM)
• Last Date for Depositing Application Fees: 20 April 2014 (Depends upon Bank Timings)
• Last Date for Registration: 20 April 2014 (up to 10 pm)
• Last date for filling/completing Online Application Form: 21 April 2014
• MBA in General
• Self Finance
• Finance & Control
• International Business
• HR & IR
• Management Science
• Corporate Management
• Retail Management
Mode of Selection
University will allow admission through following routes:
a. CAT Score
b. LU MAT Score
NOTE: Candidates Who Do Not Have Cat Score Can Also Apply.
Case 1: Applicants who have CAT Score will appear directly for GD/PI on the basis of a combined Merit list.
Case 2: Applicants, who do not have CAT Score will appear for LUMAT-2014 (Written Test) and will appear for GD/PI on the basis on combined Merit list.
How to Apply
To know detailed instruction regarding filling application and submission, visit: http://luims.org/FrmInformation.aspx
• Application Fee for General/OBC category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
• SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 500/-
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
DU Admission 2018: Registration window for Undergraduate courses available now
DU Admissions 2018:Online Application Form available now, check here to apply
SNAP Exam 2018: Registrations commences; Exam to be held in December
IIM Calcutta lowers CAT 2017 Cutoff weight to 56%; Academics to weight 40%