The UP Board Exam Results 2018 will be announced soon, where most students are expecting good results as per their performance in Class 10 and Class 12 Board Exams. However, after the announcement of UP Board Exam 2018 results, some students might get low marks or even compartment in one or two subjects. Such students need not worry as they will be provided a chance to improve their scores through UP Board Compartment and Improvement Exam 2018. After the announcement of results for Class 10 and Class 12 UP Board Exam 2018, the board will invite application from students who got low marks or compartment. The application form for UP Board Improvement and Compartment Exam 2018 will be available in online mode.
The students need to understand the difference between UP Board compartment exam and improvement exam.
Improvement Exam – This exam is a facility for students who got lower marks in UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 Exams. Such students can apply for UP Board Improvement Exam 2018. They can improve their scores and they will be issued new mark sheet mentioning revised scores in the subjects they took the exam for.
Compartment Exam – The students who fail in one subject or a maximum of two subjects can appear for UP Board Compartment Exam 2018. The students can appear for the subjects they failed in and pass the subject with this compartment exam.
Note: Students failing in more than two subjects will be considered failed in UP Board Exams 2018 and they cannot take UP Board Compartment or Improvement Exam.
UP Board Exam Compartment and Improvement Exams Application Form 2018
The students can apply for Improvement or Compartment Exam of UP Board either in online mode or by visiting their schools. The online application process for UP Board Improvement Exam is as provided below –
- Click on the official link provided for UP Board website i.e. upmspresults.up.nic.in.
- Go to compartment exam tab and click on the link for online application of UP Board Compartment and Improvement Exam 2018
- The students can register to fill the application form and pay the required fee through e-challan
- The students are advised to get a print copy of filled in application form and e-challan
- To submit the application form, the students need to send it to the official address mentioned on the application form along with the original e-challan copy.
UP Board Exam Compartment and Improvement Exams Admit Card 2018
After students apply for UP Board Compartment or Improvement Exam, they will be issued admit card to appear for the exam. The admit card of UP Board Compartment and Improvement Exam 2018 will be available in online mode only. The students can check here steps to download the admit card for Class 10 and Class 12 UP Board Improvement/Compartment Exam 2018 –
- Visit the official website for UP Board i.e. upmspresults.up.nic.in.
- Click on the link to download admit card
- The students need to log in with their login Id and DOB as a password that they generated while registering for UP Board Improvement Exam/Compartment Exam.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Before downloading the admit card, cross-check all the details for any misinformation or incorrect details.
- Carry the admit card to the allotted exam centre as mentioned on it
UP Board Compartment and Improvement Exams Result 2018
The students can check their result for Class 10 and Class 12 UP Board Compartment and Improvement Exam 2018 by clicking on the official link here - upmsp.edu.in