UPPCS 2011: Interview :Tips and Strategy
Interview is the most crucial part of the selection process.
Interview is the most crucial part of the selection process. Interview is the test of the Personality, Integrity, Mannerism, and Conceptual Understanding and the like psychology of the candidate. The interview Board may also ask Hypothetical Questions to the candidate to know about the situation handling abilities of the candidates.
• The candidate should greet (according to the time of the day) the interview board upon the entering the Interview room.
• The candidate should stand near the chair and sit on it only when he is told to do so.
• The candidate should keep his/her voice low but clear and audible so that the interview board can hear him or her clearly.
• The candidate should develop the conceptual clarity of the his/her subjects of Graduation as well the subject chosen for the Main written exam.
• The candidate should keep vigil on the current events happening in the state, India as well as International arena
• Always feel free to say Sorry if you don’t know the answer of the question as one cannot know everything
• Always say sorry if you don’t hear the question properly and ask for the same
• If a board member speak out in between your answer the candidate should become silent and listen to the board member
• The candidate should prepare his/her bio-data (Personal Details) in detail like about the home town, the historical events related to the home town, about the school ,college, university and the likes
• The candidate should always say thank you if the Interview Board appreciate the answer or anything else of the candidate
• Do not try to bluff the Interview Board as they are more knowledgeable persons having varied and long experience
• The candidate should not argue with the board members and remain calm and cool with a smile
• The candidate should not pose questions to the Interview Board in giving their answers
• The candidate should again greet the Interview Board thank you when the interview is over
For Current Affairs do visit jagranjosh.com