Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the final result of Combined Lower Subordinate (Main) Exam 2009, popularly known as Lower PCS 2009. Interview for the said examination was held from 22 July 2014 to 30 August 2014. Total Number of the selected candidates is mentioned below who will be appointed to the respective posts.
- Supply Inspector (food & civil supplies department) : 166 candidates
- Khansari Inspector (sugar commissioner): 5 candidates
- Senior Sugar Cane Development Inspector (sugar cane commissioner): 22 candidates
- Auditor (Local Fund & Audit Deptarment): 02 candidates
- Marketing Inspector (Food & Civil Supplies Department): 112 candidates
- Executive Officer Nagar Panchayat (Local Bodies Directorate): 58 candidates
- Labour Enforcement Officer (Labour Department): 36 candidates
- Assistant Controller Legal Weight & Measurment Grade-ii: 02 candidates
- Co-operative Inspector Grade-2/A.D.O (Co-Operative Societies): 60 candidates
- CDPO (Child Development Services & Nutrition): 22 candidates
- Excise Inspector (Excise Department): 186 candidates
- Executive Officer Grade-2 (Local Bodies) : 14 candidates
- Deputy Jailor (Jail Administration & Reformative Services): 46 candidates
The LOWER PCS Main written exam 2009 was held from 22 January 2013 to 03 February 2013 at Allahabad & Lucknow centers of the state and its result was announced on 22 May 2014.
For complete result refer the mentioned link or visit the official website of the commission, http://uppsc.up.nic.in.