UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Civil Services (IAS) Preliminary Examination 2019 Result on 12 July 2019. The candidates who appeared for the exam can check their result from the official website of the Commission, upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Prelims Exam 2019 was held on 02 June 2019 at the various centers decided by the Commission throughout the country in two shifts.
The candidates who have been declared successful through the UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 result would need to apply for UPSC CS Main Exam 2019 through the Detailed Application Form (DAF) which will be available from 01 August 2019 to 16 August 2019 till 6.00 PM.
Along with releasing the UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 result, Commission has notified to release the UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 Answer Keys and Cut-Off on the Commission’s website.
Process to Check the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2019
- Visit the official website, www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the related link "Result: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019" given in “What's New” given section on the Home Page.
- A new window will open where you need to click on the pdf link in Document Column.
- Once clicked, a new window will open for the Result PDF file.
- Press Ctrl+F to find your roll number.
- Save the copy of the PDF file for the future reference.
UPSC Prelims Result 2019 roll number qualified for IFS Main Exam
Alternatively, the candidates can also check the UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Result 2019 from the direct link given above.