Union Public Service commission invited application for Engineering Services Examination 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 April 2014.
The respective examination will be conducted for recruitment to the posts of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Opening Date for Registration: 22 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 21 April 2014
- Date of Examination: 20 June 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Examination 2014
Name of Discipline
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Total Number of Post: Approximately 582 Posts including 24 PH candidates
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2014): Between 21 to 30 Years. A relaxation in the upper age limit is available as per government norms.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have obtained the below necessary qualification
- A Engineering Degree from a recognized university
- Qualified Section A and B of the Institution Examination of the Institution of Engineers (Indian)
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from recognized foreign University/ Institute/ College
- Passed Association Membership Examination Parts- II & III/ Section A & B of the Aeronautical Society of India
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London Held after November, 1959
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Candidates are exempted)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 21 April 2014.