Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Marketing Officer, Specialist Grade-II & Assistant Chemist. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format so as to reach to the office on or before 10 August 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission - 10 August 2017
- The Last Date for printing of completely submitted Online Application – 11 August 2017
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Marketing Officer– 28 Posts
- Specialist Grade-II – 03 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Marketing Officer, Specialist Grade-II& Assistant Chemist Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Marketing Officer– Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics from a recognized University; 2 years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing. OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/institute or equivalent.
- Specialist Grade-II – A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Assistant Chemist – Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent*; two years experience in Ground Water Analysis and Ground Water Chemistry.
How to apply for UPSC, Marketing Officer, Specialist Grade-II& Assistant Chemist Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode up to 10 August 2017. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.