Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited application for recruitment to 77 posts of Regional Inspector. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 03 February 2015.
- Last date for receipt of examination fess: 28 January 2015
- Last date for receipt of applications: 03 February 2015
Details of Post
Regional Inspector: 77 Posts
Educational Qualification: 1) Must have passed the High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto; (AND)
(2) (i) A diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) or (ii) A diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3 years course) or (iii) Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared equivalent, by the Central Government or State Government; (AND)
(3) Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine; (AND)
(4) Must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles. (5) Must have thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script.
Age limit: Between 21 to 40 years
Rs. 9,300/- - Rs. 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible for the post can apply online through UPPSC’s official website on or before 03 February 2015.