North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Tura invited applications for the post of Guest Lecturers in Department of Education. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before last date.
- Last Date of Application (Guest Lecturer - M.A Education and M.Ed) - 30 May 2018
- Last Date of Application (Guest Lecturer) - 31 May 2018
- Interview Date (Guest Lecturer - M.A Education and M.Ed) - 06 June 2018 at 10:30 AM
NEHU Vacancy Details
- Guest Lecturer (M.A Education and M.Ed) - 04 Posts
- Guest Lecturer - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Guest Lecturer
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Guest Lecturer (M.A Education and M.Ed) - Master Degree in Arts/Humanities/Commerce/Science and M.Ed with 55% marks OR MA (Education) and B.Ed with 55% marks
- Guest Lecturer - The minimum qualification will be at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) along with NET (Education). However, the candidates having Ph. D. or evidence of active Research/Teaching experience in the respective subjects will be given preference
Selection Procedure for Guest Lecturer
Selection will be based on the candidates' performance in interview
How to Apply for NEHU Guest Lecturer Posts 2017
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to Department of Education, NEHU, Tura Campus.