Veer Surendra Sai Medical College and Hospital (VSSMCH) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist, Junior Lab Technician & Junior Radiographer 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 6 December 2013.
VSSMCH is a premier government-run medical college and hospital established in 1959, it is one of the oldest institutes in Odisha for imparting highly specialized medical education at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 6 December 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Post
- Pharmacist: 5 Posts
- Junior Lab Technician: 3 Posts
- Junior Radiographer: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 9
Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years as on 1 October 2013 and upper age limit as prescribed by the Govt.
- Pharmacist: Candidates must possess Diploma in pharmacy and have registered their names in the odisha pharmacy council and must have passed pharmacy course from any three medical college of the state or any from recognized private institute.
- Junior Lab Technician: Candidates must possess DMLT course for any of the three medical college of state or AICTE approved institution.
- Junior Radiographer: Candidates must possess DMRT course for any of the three medical college of state or AICTE approved institution.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- per month for all posts.
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination prescribed for the post and as per the guidelines laid down by the Govt.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- Application form complete in all respects along with self attested copies of all the documents & testimonials and 3 recent passport size photographs should be sent to Superintendent, VSS Medical College Hospital, Bural, 768017, Dist: Sambalpur, Orissa before 6 December 2013.