WB Health Recruitment 2020 Job Notification: West Bengal Health Department has invited applications for the Molecular Biologist and Lab Technician Posts. The eligible candidates can send their online application within Ten days of publication of the notice.
In a bid to apply for West Bengal Health Department, WB Job Notification for Molecular Biologist and Lab Technician posts, candidate should note that they should carry the certain educational qualification for these posts.
Candidates should check the details notification available on the official website of West Bengal Health Department before applying for WB Health Recruitment 2020 Job Notification
Memo NO. P/MLD MC/1504
Molecular Biologist-1st Class Master's Degree in Molecular Biologist/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology and other related subjects in Life Science.
Candidates should have 2nd Class M.Sc + PhD degree in Molecular Biologist/ Biochemistry /Biotechnology/Microbiology and other related subjects in Life Science.
Should have experience in Molecular Diagnostic including RT PCR from a recognized institute/University/Laboratory after obtaining one of the above degree.
Lab Technician -D.M.L.T. with three years laboratory experience or B.M.L.T/B.Sc in M.L.T with one year experience.
Check the notification for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
How to Download WB Health Recruitment 2020 for Data Entry Operator Posts
- Visit the official website of Government of West Bengal, Health and Family Department i.e.- https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Visit to the WHAT'S NEW Section available on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link "Application invited for the post of Molecular Biologist " displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen where you will get the PDF of the desired Notification.
- Download the PDF of the same and take a printout for future.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their application with complete Bio data including testimonials and other details as mentioned in the notification which should reach the office of the Principal, Malda Medical College, Malda within 10 days from this advertisement.