West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Technologist of the West Bengal Sub-ordinate Health Services under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 10 November 2014.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 20 October 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 10 November 2014
Details of Post:
Name of the Post: Medical Technologist
- EEG/ EMG: 16 Posts
- Radiotherapeutics: 26 Posts
- Perfusioninst: 6 Posts
- Dialysis: 34 Posts
- Cath Lab: 19 Posts
- Critical Care: 48 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 149 Posts
Pay Scale:Rs.7100-37600 + GP Rs.3600
Candidate should be 12th passed or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry andBiology anddiploma course in relevant discipline recognized bythe Government of West Bengal.
- Candidate age should be between 18-37 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Candidates will be required to pay Rs.160/- only through Bank Counterin any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate Challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website http://www.wbhrb.in/ before 10 November 2014.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.