West Bengal Essential Commodities Supply Corporation Ltd (WBECSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant General Manager, Junior Assistant Manager, Junior Assistant Manager (Finance), Commercial Inspector and Cashier. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 February 2014. The WBECSC Limited was incorporated on 15 March 1974 with an objective of supplying essential commodities in the state with a view of stabilize the market price as well as to ensure the availability of such commodities to the people of the state.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 28 February 2014
Name of the Posts
1. Assistant General Manager: 1
2. Junior Assistant Manager: 1
3. Junior Assistant Manager (Finance): 7
4. Commercial Inspector: 19
5. Cashier: 2
Total No. of Vacancies: 30
• Candidate age should be between 21-40 years as on 1 January 2014 for Assistant General Manager, Junior Assistant Manager, Junior Assistant Manager (Finance) and Commercial Inspector.
• Candidate age should be between 18-40 years as on 1 January 2014 for Cashier.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Assistant General Manager: Graduate, BE, B.Tech with minimum 50% marks and MBA or Post Graduate diploma.
• Junior Assistant Manager: Master Degree with minimum 50% marks and Computer Knowledge.
• Junior Assistant Manager (Finance): M.Com with minimum 50% marks and Computer Knowledge.
• Commercial Inspector: Graduate with minimum 50% marks and Computer Knowledge.
• Cashier: B.Com with minimum 50% marks and Computer Knowledge.
• General/OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fees for post no. 3 to 5 by means of DD/Bank Pay Order drawn on any nationalized Bank in favour of WBECSC Ltd, payable at Kolkata.
• SC/ST/PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
• Assistant General Manager: Rs.15600-42000 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
• Junior Assistant Manager: Rs.9000-40500 + Grade Pay Rs.4400/-
• Junior Assistant Manager (Finance): Rs.9000-40500 + Grade Pay Rs.4400/-
• Commercial Inspector: Rs.7100-37600 + Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
• Cashier: Rs.5400-25200 + Grade Pay Rs.2600/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening Test/Interview.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt of India rules should be submitted to the Managing Director, West Bengal Essential Commodities Supply Corporation Ltd, 11/A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata- 700087 before 28 February 2014.
For Detailed Notification
NIRDPR, Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 for 15 Thematic Expert and Other Posts
ICMAM PD Recruitment 2018 for 62 Project Scientist and Other Posts
ICAR- CRIDA Recruitment 2018 for 28 Young Professional – I and Office Assistant Posts
ICAR IIRR Jobs 2018: Walk in for 22 SRF/JRF, Lab Assistant, Helper and Other Posts