West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invited application for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 May 2015.
• Commencement of submission of online application: 20 April 2015 from 11:30 a.m
• Closing date for submission of online application: 11 May 2015
• Closing date for submission of fees: 13 May 2015
Details of Post
Number of Posts: 02 (44: anticipated)
Pay Scale Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/
• Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government; must be enrolled as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination; must have an ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required in the case of Nepali speaking candidates of the three Hill Sub-divisions of Darjeeling District, viz., Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong
• Age Limit 23-35 years as on 18 April 2015
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online. More details in this regard can be found from the link below.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.