West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invited application for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 May 2015.
• Commencement of submission of online application: 20 April 2015 from 11:30 a.m
• Closing date for submission of online application: 11 May 2015
• Closing date for submission of fees: 13 May 2015
Details of Post
Number of Posts: 02 (44: anticipated)
Pay Scale Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/
• Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government; must be enrolled as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination; must have an ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required in the case of Nepali speaking candidates of the three Hill Sub-divisions of Darjeeling District, viz., Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong
• Age Limit 23-35 years as on 18 April 2015
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online. More details in this regard can be found from the link below.