West Bengal Public Service Commission (West Bengal PSC), issued call letter for the exam for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering in the Govt. Engineering & Technological Colleges under the Higher Education Deptt. Candidates can download the call letter by entering their first name, last name and roll no.
To download the admit card, click on the link below.
Information from Official Notification:
- Please Enter Applicant's Name and Father's Name as Written in the application format.
- If the candidate having Dr. as first name is unsuccessful in obtaining admit card he/she should search omitting Dr.
- Do not use Mr. Mrs.,Shri,Smt. etc. while entering candidate's name or father's name.
- If candidate's father is not alive then enter ‘Late’ before the father's first name.If admit card is not generated then Try with ‘Lt’ before father's name.
- If the Candidate having Sheikh or Mohammed as First name is unsuccessful in obtaining the admit card, he/she should Search by using 'Sk' or 'Md'.
- If the Candidate having Kumar or Chandra as middle name is unsuccessful in obtaining the admit card, he/she should search by using 'Kr' or 'Ch' as middle name.
- Enter Date of Birth by selecting Day, Month, and Year of birth respectively.
- If admit card is not generated or any confusion arises then contact with Public Service Commission,West Bengal. 161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026.
- Please Print in Single Page of A4 Size Paper only.The matter will be completed in 2 (Two) pages .
- * Field is Mandatory
- # CANDIDATES WITH E-ADMIT CARD DOWNLOADED FROM WEBSITE MUST BRING ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL AS A PROOF OF THEIR IDENTITY IN THE EXAMINATION HALL:
A. Identity card issued by the Office/Department,
B. Admit card/Pass certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination with Photograph of its rightful owner,
D. Pan Card,
E. EPIC (voter identity card),
F. UID No. card (ADHAR),
G. Driving Licence