West Bengal Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of District Inspector and Senior Scientific Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 February 2014. Refer the below link for details.
- Opening Date for Registration: 25 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 18 February 2014
Details of Post
- District Inspector/Additional District Inspector Of Schools: 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer: 02 Posts
Total Number of Post: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- (P.B. – 4A) plus Grade Pay Rs. 5, 400/-.
(a) Age Limit: Not Exceed 35 year as on 01 January 2014.
(b) Educational Qualification
- District Inspector/Additional District Inspector Of Schools: Master’s Degree of a recognized university in India or equivalent qualifications and Degree in teaching of an Indian university or equivalent qualifications with Three years’ experience of inspection work or in teaching in school
- Senior Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree in Zoology / Botany / Physiology / Anthropology / Bio-Chemistry / Chemistry with specialization in Organic Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent and atleast Five years of experience of analytical methods and research OR A degree in Science with Zoology / Botany / Physiology / Anthropology / Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University or equivalent with minimum seven years’ experience in Forensic Biology
A application a fee of Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred and ten) must be submitted with the application, submitted only through Indian Postal Order which MUST BE PURCHASED ON A DATE AFTER PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT AND ON OR BEFORE THE CLOSSING DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION and crossed and endorsed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, or by a receipted Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head “0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees”.
How to Apply
Completely filled applications along with the application fee and required documents must reach to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 by registered or speed post on or before 18 February 2014. Application may also be submitted personally between 11-00 a.m. and 3-30 p.m. on all working days to the above address of the Commission’s office on or before the closing date.