West Bengal Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Lecturer In The Govt. Primary Teachers’ Training Institutes, Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical) and Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Techinacal) Under Transport Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 January 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 27 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 21 January 2014
Details of Post
- Lecturer: 40 Posts
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical): 32 Posts
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical): 46 Posts
Total Number of Post: 118 Posts
Age Limit : Not more than 32 years on 01 January 2013
- For Foundation Course: M. Ed. / M.Ed. ( Elementary ) with 55% marks OR M.A. in Education with 55 % marks and Diploma / Degree in Primary / Elementary Education with 55 % marks all from recognized University / Institutes
- For Methodology Course : A Master’s Degree of two years duration ( regular ) course, with Honours at Graduation Level, having at least 55% marks in relevant school teaching subject and Diploma /Degree in Education / Primary Education with 55% marks all from recognized University / Institutes.
Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical): A diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institution; ii) 02 years’ of experience in an Automobile Workshop of repute; iii) Driving license for heavy vehicles.
Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical): A degree of a recognised University
- Lecturer: (P.B.- 4) Rs.9,000/- - Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,800/-
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical): Rs. 7,100/- - Rs.37,600/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,100/-
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical): Rs. 7,100/- - Rs.37,600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3,900/-
Application Fee: Rs160/- only for all the posts by Indian Postal Order which must be purchased on a date after publication of this advertisement and crossed and endorsed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, or by a receipted Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head ‚0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees‛. The Postal Orders should be made payable at G.P.O., Kolkata.
How To Apply
Download the application format from below link and completed applications must reach to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026 superscribing on the envelope “ (i) Advertisement No. (ii) Item No. & (iii) Name of the post applied for‛ before 21 January 2014.