Western Railway invited applications for the recruitment to the 5775 distinctive posts in Payband I of Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 1800/- in division and workshop. The candidates eligible for the posts cab apply through prescribed format before 14 January 2014.
- Opening date of application: 11 December 2013
- Closing date of application: 14 December 2013
- Closing date and time for residents of Assam, Meghalya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahual and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub Divisions of Chamba, Amdaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island and candidates residing abroad: 29 January 2014
Details of Posts
- Gangman/Trcakman: 3534 Posts
- Helper/Khallasi (Engg/Mech/Elect/S&T/Comm/Optg Deppt of division): 932 Posts
- Helper II/Khallasi (Engg/Mech/Elect/S&T/S&T Workshops): 662 Posts
- Helper-II/ Khallasi (TMC Organization): 52 Posts
- Platform Porter: 595 posts
- Unreserved: 18 to 33 years
- Other Backward Castes: 18 to 36 years
- SC/STs: 18 to 38 years
- Minimum 10th pass/ITI Pass or equivalent at the time of application. Academic Qualification must be from recognized organization
- Candidates have higher qualification can also apply
The selection of the candidates will be based on performance in written exam, physical efficiency Test, and Medical Examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Cell.
How to Apply
The eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format before 14 January 2014.