Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Scientist, Project Scientist and Research Associate. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 25 January 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 25 January 2017
Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology Vacancy Details
- Scientist ‘B’: 08 Posts
- Project Scientist: 02 Posts
- Research Associate: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist & Other Posts
- Scientist: Candidates should possess First class M.Sc. degree in Geology.
- Project Scientist: Ph.D. in Earth system sciences/ Physics with Ist class in M. Sc.in Geology/ Geophysics/ Geo Informatics/ Physics.
- Research Associate: Ph.D. with 1st class M.Sc./ M. Tech. in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geoinformatics/ Geophysics/ Physics.
- Scientist, Research Associate: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Project Scientist: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
How to Apply for Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology Scientist & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to the Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun - 248001 (Uttarakhand) on or before 25 January 2017.