Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts under DST – NMSHE Project on temporary basis initially for the period of 02 (two) years which may be extended further on the basis of performance till the completion of the project. Project Interns will be engaged on yearly basis for the period of 03 (three) to 06 (six) months. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 07 January 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 07 January 2015.
- Date & Time for Written Test: 28 January 2015 (Forenoon).
- Date & Time for Interview: 28 to 30 January 2015 (Afternoon).
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Project Scientist : 03 Posts
- Project Associate: 04 Posts
- Project Fellow: 08 Posts
- Project Assistant: 08 Posts
- Project Interns: 10 Posts
Qualification must be from recognized Board or University or Institution with a relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess M.Sc./ M. Tech. in the appropriate field or equivalent or Ph. D in the concerned field.
- For Post 2: Possess Ph. D in the appropriate field or equivalent.
- For Post 3: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate field or equivalent and qualify NET/ GATE/ WII – NET or PG Degree in Professional Courses.
- For Post 4: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate field or equivalent or PG Degree in Professional Courses.
- For Post 5: Possess Graduate or Post- Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the Biological/ Physical/ Engineering/ Social Sciences field or equivalent.
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01 July 2014 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 : Not exceeding 31 years (Master’s Degree candidates) and 34 years (Ph.D. candidates).
- For Post 2 & 5 : Not exceeding 40 years.
- For Post 3 & 4 : Not exceeding 28 years.
- For Post 1: Candidate will get Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 57,500/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Candidate will get Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 24,000/- plus HRA Per Month.
- For Post 3: Candidate will get Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 16,000/- plus HRA Per Month (JRF – 02 years) and Rs. 18,000/- plus HRA Per Month (SRF – 03 years).
- For Post 4: Candidate will get Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 8,000/- plus HRA Per Month.
- For Post 5: Candidate will get only for Local Travel and allowance to cover meals as admissible.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of the “Director, Wildlife Institute of India”, payable at Dehradun.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph, should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) and the Demand Draft of fee payment may be forwarded to the “Nodal Scientist, DST – NMSHE Project, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248 001 (Uttarakhand)” through Registered or Speed Post only on or before 07 January 2015.