Zilla Swasthya Samiti (RNTCP), Nayagarh invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up posts on temporary/ contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 05 August 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05 August 2015
Details of Posts
- DPC: 01 Post
- PPM Coordinator: 01 Post
- STS: 02 Posts
- STLS: 02 Posts
- LT/ Sputum Microscopist: 02 Posts
- DEO: 01 Post
- For Post 1: Candidates must possess MBA or Post- Graduate Diploma in the appropriate field with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Candidates must possess Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate field with a valid two wheeler driving license.
- For Post 3: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree or a Course of Sanitary Inspector and Certificate Course in Computer Operation and also having a valid two wheeler driving license.
- For Post 4: Candidates must possess Graduate Degree and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent with a valid two wheeler driving license.
- For Post 5: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with the Diploma in the appropriate field.
- For Post 1: Rs. 22,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 18,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 & 4: Rs. 15,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 5: Rs. 9,350/- Per Month.
- For Post 6: Rs. 11,600/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent Passport size Photograph (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Chief District Medical Officer, Nayagarh, District Nayagarh –752 069” on or before 05 August 2015.