Zoological Survey of India invited application for recruitment to the post of The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 01 month from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Closing Date for Registration: 01 month from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 15
Name of the Post: Number of the Post
- Junior Research Fellow- 10
- Post Doctoral Fellow- 05
- Junior Research Fellow- Rs. 12,000/- + Admissible HRA
- Post Doctoral Fellow- Rs. 22,000/- + Admissible HRA per month, Rs. 23,000/- & Rs. 24,000/- in subsequent years based on performance and recommendations of the committee
- Educational Qualification
- Junior Research Fellow- Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks
- Post Doctoral Fellow- PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University in India and having 3 years of research/teaching experience (duration of PhD to be considered as research experience) in a recognized Institution/ University after M.Sc. with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals.
- Age Limit
- Junior Research Fellow- 28 years
- Post Doctoral Fellow- 35 years
How to Apply
The interested candidates may download application form from the website http://zsi.gov.in. Applications must be accompanied by a crossed Postal Order Rs.400/- in favour of the Accounts Officer, Pay and Accounts Officer(BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20. in favour of the Accounts Officer, Pay and Accounts Officer(BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20. The Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with attested copies to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata by Speed Post/Registered Post super scribed on the top of the envelope Application for ______________.