Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented the Budget 2017-18 in the Lok Sabha. To revive the economy and protect the Indian industry from the external shocks, Jaitley announced many new initiatives. Against this backdrop, we present you with Budget 2017 Quiz for Public Service and Underprivileged Sectors.
1. In Union Budget 2017, how much amount was allocated for the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Anganwadi Centres?
a) Rs 500 crore
b) Rs 600 crore
c) Rs 700 crore
d) Rs 800 crore
2. What amount of financial assistance will be granted to the pregnant women who undergo institutional delivery under Maternity Benefit Scheme as per Budget 2017?
a) Rs 2000
b) Rs 4000
c) Rs 6000
d) Rs 8000
3. As per Budget 2017, the Union Government plans to eradicate Leprosy by which year?
4. As per Budget 2017, the Union Government plans to eradicate Tuberculosis by which year?
5. The Union Budget 2017 enhances the allocation of funds for the Scheduled Castes by what per cent?
a) 25 per cent
b) 28 per cent
c) 32 per cent
d) 35 per cent
6. How much amount was allocated for the Scheduled Tribes in Union Budget 2017?
a) Rs 11270 crore
b) Rs 29950 crore
c) Rs 31920 crore
d) Rs 52393 crore
7. How much amount was allocated for Minority Affairs in Union Budget 2017?
a) Rs 1980 crore
b) Rs 2645 crore
c) Rs 3590 crore
d) Rs 4195 crore
8. Which facility was announced for the Senior Citizens in the Union Budget 2017?
a) Aadhar based Smart Cards
b) BHIM App
c) Shakti Kendras
d) None of the above
9. Around 8 districts of which State were declared Kerosene free, as per Budget 2017?
d) Uttar Pradesh
10. Which facility was announced for the servicemen under Defence sector?
a) Centralised Defence Travel System
b) Centralised Defence Enrolment System
c) Centralised Defence Equipment System
d) Centralised Defence Communication System
1. (a) Rs 500 crore
2. (c) Rs 6000
3. (b) 2018
4. (d) 2025
5. (d) 35 per cent
6. (c) Rs 31920 crore
7. (d) Rs 4195 crore
8. (a) Aadhar based Smart Cards
9. (b) Haryana
10. (a) Centralised Defence Travel System