The Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) on 20 October 2017 released an offline facility that will allow taxpayers to finalise their GSTR-3B forms on their own computers before uploading it on the portal.
The deadline for the filing of the GSTR-3B form for the month of September was 20 October 2017. Taxpayers have been asked to file the summary GSTR-3B forms every month till January 2017.
• The Excel based offline utility has been introduced for filing the GSTR-3B on the GST Portal.
• This offline facility will provide an opportunity to the taxpayer to verify the details of GSTR 3B before filing GSTR-3B returns and minimise chances of error.
• It is designed to help taxpayers to prepare their GSTR-3B return on their computer system.
• The taxpayer can download the offline utility from the GST Portal under the Download Section and can fill data and create file for uploading the same on GST Portal.
• The offline facility functions work best on Windows 7 and above and Microsoft Excel 2007 and above.
What: Launched by GSTN
When: 20 October 2017
Indian Navy commences largest-ever coastal defence exercise – ‘Sea Vigil’
PM Narendra Modi inaugurates Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose museum at Red Fort
Child born out of marriage between Muslim man & Hindu woman entitled to father's property: SC
Indu Shekhar Jha took oath as Member of Central Electricity Regulatory Commission