Rajasthan Government signed 295 MoUs attracting 3.3 lakh crore rupees investment
The Energy sector got MoUs worth 190000 crore rupees followed by Petroleum with 77657 crore rupees worth MoUs.
Rajasthan Government on 20 November 2015 signed 295 MoUs attracting about 3.3 lakh crore rupees investment during the Resurgent Partnership Summit 2015. With this, a task force will be formed to get the projects implemented in a time-bound manner.
Highlights of the MoUs
• It aims to provide around 239694 lakh jobs in the state.
• The Energy sector got MoUs worth 190000 crore rupees followed by Petroleum with 77657 crore rupees worth MoUs.
• Infrastructure got MoUs worth 17038 crore rupees while Manufacturing sector of the state fetched MoUs worth 11760 crore rupees.
• Roads and Highways fetched 10000 crore rupees MoUs.
• Tourism was allotted with 5783 crore rupees MoUs, Medical and Health with 4752 crore rupees MoUs, Agriculture with 2402 crore rupees and Education got 1807 crore rupees MoUs.
• Besides, award of sanctions in roads and highways got MoUs worth 25446 crore rupees.
Investment committed by the industrialists
• Adani Group Chief Gautam Adani announced to investing 10000 crore rupees in the state over the next four years.
• Aditya Birla Group Chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla committed to invest 7000 crore rupees in the cement sector.
• Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group announced plans of 6000 crore rupees investment in the solar sector.
• Hero Motocorp Chairman Pawan Munjal announced to set up state of the art R&D centre in Jaipur besides pledging further investment in solar energy.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App